Modyfikacje i Dodatki do Pro Evolution Soccer > Muzyka

Muzyka przy wejściu na stadion !!! by porridge

(1/2) > >>

★Master_Rafael★:
    *   Dance of the Knights (Sergei Prokofiev)
    * Requiem for a Dream (Clint Mansell)
    * O Fortuna (Carl Orff)
    * current EPL tune (Peter Lawlor)
    * ancient EPL tune (Judge Jules)
    * Fifa anthem (Franz Lambert)
    * Fanfare for Rocky (Bill Conti)
    * We Took Pelham (Deadly Avenger)
    * Bundesliga hymn
    * He's a Pirate (Hans Zimmer)

the biggest change: music heard during player tunnel sounds more realistic. the player tunnel v5 is replaced by konami's original tunnel sound. i had to do the change 'cos of technical difficulties, but it's not a big deal anyway. other changes are here and there, all concerning the most tedious stuff you can think of.

and that's not all. (just like in TV shopping channels) i've also included new versions of EPL intros as tasters of what's to come. they shouldn't be considered version number xx to earlier epl intros or anything, it's a completely different approach instead. it has an announcer going through the starting lineup and stuff like that (adx examples in the pack, additional info later if someone's curious enough). it's very much on beta stage, but i'm sure that at least 3 people on this planet will think that it should have been the one and only direction. feedback appreciated on the matter.

the bin files are not numbered, but i've included the dt01 map, so you customise your own "playlist".

REJESTRACJA lub LOGOWANIE

wojtekk5:
wrzuciłem to do dt01.img i nie ma żadnej muzyczki jak wychodzą na boisko !!! a możesz mi powiedzieć co dokładnie trzeba wrzucić do kiservera ??? bo tam są 4 foldery !!!

★Master_Rafael★:
REJESTRACJA lub LOGOWANIEwrzuciłem to do dt01.img i nie ma żadnej muzyczki jak wychodzą na boisko !!! a możesz mi powiedzieć co dokładnie trzeba wrzucić do kiservera ??? bo tam są 4 foldery !!!

--- Koniec cytatu ---

--- Cytuj ---the bin files are not numbered, but i've included the dt01 map, so you customise your own "playlist".
--- Koniec cytatu ---

sam sobie musisz ponazywać unnamedy wedle gustu, tak jak pisze autor.

PaTcHmAkErEk^^:
Jakie nazwy posiadają te pliki chodzi mi o jaki unnamed ???

Over85:
A dałoby się tak zrobić, żeby np. podczas wychodzenia piłkarzy Barcy z tunelu leciało Cant del Barca?

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej