Autor Wątek: PES 2015 Stats Updater Tools Version 1.8 Full by Rasuna  (Przeczytany 1521 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

OnoMatoPeja

• Gość
PES 2015 Stats Updater Tools Version 1.8 Full by Rasuna
« dnia: Lipiec 03, 2015, 16:25:10 »

Application info:
• This is only a simple program for PES 2015 to update player’s stats according to PES Stats Database

Instruction:
• Open file EDIT.bin
• Select the player you want the stats to be edited
• Insert the player link to the given box
• Apply changes, and don’t forget to save the file.

Important notes:
• Make sure that you are connected to internet while using the tool.
• This tool only changes the player’s ability! Player’s general information like Player Name, Nationality, Age, Position will stay remain.
• You can apply, example, Messi’s stats on Buffon’s, since it’s only changing the selected player’s ability.
• Stronger Foot in PSD tab is sometimes shown as “N/A” since in some cases PES Stats Database doesn’t provide such information on their database.
• If you find some bugs, please tell me, it helps me a lot to develop this tool better.
• You can reupload, share, duplicate or repost this tool to your own website, if you wish. Or if you want to make money with my tool by redirecting it to an advertisement sites – I don’t know what does it called, such as ad*.ly, it’s not a problem for me.
• Any requests, comments, critics are welcome.

Credits:
• coragi; nesa; carby; Dima Stefantsov; goldorakiller; Yusuke Kamiyamane; paul2478

Download: REJESTRACJA lub LOGOWANIE

TWOJA LIGA Pro Evolution Soccer

« dnia: Lipiec 03, 2015, 16:25:10 »